- Eat as much as you like
- Very easy to prepare food
- Cheap and simple
- Achieve optimum health and your ideal weight at the same time
- Delicious recipes
- All natural
- Get off medications once and for all using natural body healing
- Avoid diabetes, heart disease, impotency, strokes and most other common illnesses so prevalent in todays world.
This book provides all the information you need to begin eating and enjoying the raw food diet. If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with it, please let us know and we will refund your purchase price in full and we will also fully appreciate your feedback.
A few short years ago though, I relied on drugs to keep me alive. After staritng on the raw food diet, my life changed so dramatically, I had to share and help others seeking optimal health.
Hi, I am Lee Brogden, and I am a qualified master coach and writer who loves living life to the max...something that requires optimum energy and health.
I assume you’ve come here because you are also interested in optimal health and joining the growing trend towards eating more natural food in it’s natural form. I’d love to answer your questions and give you as much helpful information as I can about eating a raw food diet.
After a few months on this diet, I expect you will experience similar benefits to me. For example:
- I have easily lost 10 kgs (after more than 15 years of trying to lose it)
- My joint pain disappeared
- My chronic asthma disappeared
- My body feels strong and more supple
- I need less sleep
- My brain feels more alive
- I feel more connected to nature and inspired by it
- I have not had a single cold or even a sniffle even though other people around me who do not follow my diet have been really sick
- Many people have commented on how well I am looking, and many think I my age is 35. not 50
There were many reasons I could not see a raw food diet working for me, but now I’ve done it, my reasons have actually turned out to be absolute rubbish.
I’ve put this site together to inform, inspire and encourage you to begin a journey that is truly life saving, life changing and life enhancing.
With my help, you are on your way to becoming your own expert authority on which foods and actions help you achieve optimal health...are you ready?
Find out more here »
As the name suggests, the raw food diet consists of eating uncooked foods. In some cases however, it also includes food that is heated at low temperatures or naturally dried.
One key reason for eating raw food this is that cooking foods reduces the nutrition in the food as heat can destroy 70 - 80% of the vitamins and minerals, 50% of the protein and 100% of the photo nutrients naturally occurring in raw food. For example, sulforaphanes (the cancer-fighting compounds in broccoli) are greatly reduced when broccoli is cooked. Also , certain vitamins, such as vitamin C and folate, are destroyed by normal cooking temperatures.
Also, on a raw food diet, we can consume far more chlorophyll which is like liquified sun energy. When we eat green plants (which have this in abundance). It is like bathing our internal organs in sunshine.
Chlorophyll heals and cleanses our organs, destroys internal enemies like pathogenic bacteria, fungi, cancer cells and many others. Chlorophyll is also able to counteract toxins, provide iron to organs, help purify the liver, eliminate body odors and bad breath, soothe ulcer tissues, improve vision, reduce pain caused by inflammation, etc. Eating lots of green foods may not sound appealing, but when you turn them into smoothies with the right complementary ingredients, they are surprisingly delicious.
The raw food diet hinges on eating organic foods which are far more nutritious than the chemically produced fruits and vegetables we find in most supermarkets and fruit and vegetable outlets as shown in the table below.
As you can see, the difference is quite profound.
If you walk through the vegetable section of your local supermarket, there is hardly a smell of fruits and vegetables, and the bananas resemble eating cardboard whilst the tomatoes completely lack taste.
By contrast, when you walk through an organic wholesaler, the fruits and vegetables all cry out “eat me!” as your body is engulfed by the smells, sights and tastes. The energy of raw food resonates with your body and you can also feel this if you tune into it.
It’s something you probably have to experience to really know the difference, and I assure you, the difference is quite profound.
Take a moment right now to imagine a beautiful house. A house that you would love to live in for the rest of your life. Can you imagine a house like that - your dream house? Good...
Now imagine you lived in that house and then, one night, a person you didn't know turned up at your house and dumped a load of junk and rubbish on your driveway and then quickly drove away.
The next morning you found yourself sorting through all this crap, keeping the valuable stuff, storing the rest for recycling, and throwing the rest away. The next night the truck dumped more rubbish; and the next, and the next. After a short time, your house is bulging at the seams with junk, and you are totally exhausted.
Over time, the rubbish starts to rot and stink - really stink. Rats, mice, cockroaches, flies and other junk feeders are invading and you try all sorts of chemicals to kills them, but it makes your house more and more toxic. Disease and sickness start to spread and eventually your beautiful home becomes totally unliveable.
Your body is like this house. If your body has been filled up with junk, then perhaps it's time to have a clean out.
Unlike most other diets, you will be surprised to find how tasty raw food can be, how easy it is to make, how much you can eat, how healthy you will become, and how easily you can lose weight.Find out more here »
Planning a raw food diet in the way that other diets require planning is not that critical. You simply have a selection of delicious food to choose to eat in whatever proportions you desire.
However, it is necessary to get some advice when starting out, as it is a new way of thinking and preparing food that can be a bit daunting for newbies.
Sticking to a raw food diet will require that you get the nutrition you require while enjoying your food.Find out more here »
Usually people who eat a raw food diet eat raw plant and vegetable foods.
Fresh organic fruits and vegetables are far more delicious than most people realise, and eating them raw is far easier, more delicious and more enjoyable than most people could imagine.
You may be concerned about the cost of organic food, but the immediate savings of this diet come from:
- Bringing your own lunch to work
- Eating out less often
- Not buying alcohol, coffee, snacks, and other such consumables
- Not buying ready made foods
- Not buying bread, meat, sea food, dairy products, and eggs
- Buying in bulk
- Producing food at home: sprouts, kefir drink, herbs etc.
- Saving on the electricity required for cooking
- Overcoming cravings or cigarettes, carbonated drinks, confectionary, and possibly other unhealthy habits.
- Longer term, you will have huge savings in health care, be more productive at work, be able to think clearer, have more energy and probably make more money
Of course, you don’t suddenly switch to a completely raw diet because it’s not necessary to be a vegan fanatic to get started or to get results.
Remember, it’s a move in the right direction that starts the journey to the optimal health destination. Let the food and your growing knowledge of how to prepare it in ways that you enjoy draw you forward, easily and without great effort.Find out more here »
Great food experiences are measured by
- Taste: It is possible to make delicious raw food recipes as long as you can follow some very basic instructions. When you get into the swing of things, it’s also fun to be creative and you will probably be surprised how a weird variety of ingredients can work so well together.
- Pleasure : Your pleasure from life will extend far beyond the dinner table as you reconnect with yourself, your environment, your family, and a huge wellspring of energy that enables you to enjoy life to the full.
- Relationships: Your relationships will change and you will connect with a new group of people who are doing some amazing things outside of mainstream society. These people think outside the box and have broken away from the herd of lemmings that is mainstream society. They don't do what everyone else does and believe what everyone else believes. They live more conscious, independent, proactive lives.
- Nutrition: Most people don't seem to emphasize this as much as the other 3 values. The raw food diet places nutrition at the top of the list, while enhancing the other three.
As for recipes, the Raw Food Diet book contains access to hundreds of recipes, and in fact, raw food recipes are the easiest and tastiest ones to make.Find out more here »
Lets face it, we are fed by a food industry who are much more interested in profits than in our health.
Foods like diet coke are sold to us as if they are a health drink but contain so many unhealthy substances (caramel color, phosphoric acid, caffeine, aspartame, potassium benzoate). Our bodies are just not designed to digest these things, let alone benefit from them.
The raw food diet does not add ANY toxins to our body so our body can get rid of those potentially fatal toxins that are already stored up.
The process of detoxification happens at a pace that will be different for everyone, depending on what kind of diet you have had before and how your body behaves.
What you can be sure of though is that on a raw food diet your body is being given the best chance to detoxify under the optimum conditions. i.e. If you go on a “detox diet”, then your body might well be stressed from being undernourished, or trying to cope with a not enough variety of nutrients, or very few nutrients at all. With a raw food diet, you body can still detox while being well nourished, satisfied with plenty of energy and not trying to cope with doing too many things at once.
It might take a little longer, but a raw food diet is easy to adopt as a life style change, so there is no great rush.
A raw food diet helps you get rid of toxins in your body, and, quite naturally, you will probably find it easier to stop putting toxins in your body as your cravings decrease and eventually desist completely.Find out more here »
"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” ~ Thomas Edison
Living with an illness or chronic condition can diminish or even destroy your joy in life. I know, because I’ve had chronic asthma most of my life. I had known for a long time that my medicine would never make me better.
I always wondered though: What if THAT illness need not exist in MY body?
I realise I was the only one who could control whether or not I had this disease, and the severe restriction it was placing on my life, but I didn’t know what I could do.
When I read about the benefits of a raw food diet, a light of possibility turned on: Maybe I could cure myself?
And now, through regular exercise, a healthy environment, and my raw food diet, that is pretty much what I have done...much to the surprise of the doctors I know.
After a lot of further study I’m certain this diet will give your body the best chance of repairing itself from any chronic condition you might have. It will optimise the nutrients, be the easier to digest (particularly if you juice and blend) and introduce nothing toxic into your digestive system.Find out more here »
For 4 billion people on the planet, those who do not eat a western diet, heart disease does not exist...it's that simple.
You can become one of them because a raw food diet has been shown to reverse heart disease and most definitely helps prevent it.Find out more here »
After consuming green smoothies for just one month, 24 Roseburg Study participants experienced:
*increased energy, *depression lifted and suicidal thoughts gone, *less blood sugar fluctuation, *more regular bowel movements, *dandruff cleared up, *no more insomnia, *asthma attacks stopped completely, *none of the usual PMS symptoms, *stronger fingernails, *fewer coffee cravings, *sex life improved, *skin cleared up, and many more.
It was interesting to see that most of the participants who wanted to lose weight lost anywhere from five to ten pounds, and a couple of people who wanted to gain weight were able to gain one or two pounds.
Drinking green juices as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle has been reported to help people with: obesity, chronic allergies, chronic bronchitis, bladder infections, arthritis, headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle aches, irritable bowel syndrome, stomach cramps, lethargy, rosacea, cravings for cooked food, anxiety, sore on a hand, sinus infection, bowel control problems, gas, stroke, skin conditions, hypoglycaemia, constipation, low energy, problems with skin, nails and unclear eyes, breathing, hormonal problems, unstable moods, problems caused by radiotherapy, high cholesterol, diabetes, sleep apnea, B12 deficiency, candida, hiatal hernia, chronic fatigue syndrome, hypothyroidism, eczema, pancreatic cancer, indigestion, sweet cravings, and low stomach acid.Find out more here »
If eating a plate of raw broccoli sounds daunting, then you have got the wrong idea about a raw food meal. Raw food meals are quick and easy to make, create few washing up dishes, and are truly delicious to eat.
For example, for many, the main component of lunch and breakfast are wonderful smoothies and juices which allow you to consume a lot of very nutrient rich food in a very easy to digest form. These wonderful tasting drinks that are quick and easy to prepare. Most people (including myself) who try these drinks for the first time are so surprised how beautiful they taste, especially when they realise how nutritious they are.
Dinner contains a range of options including raw pastas, pizzas and other food "equivalents". Of course there are some salads that contain nuts and seeds and a large variety of plant food. I used to not be a fan of salads, but thankfully a well made salad from fresh organic ingredients has a profound taste difference from your regular salad.
If you are interested in knowing more, then we have created an ebook for you to enjoy the benefits of a raw food diet starting straight away.
In this book we cover everything you need to know to achieve radiant health and get started on a raw food diet including…
- Where you can buy beautiful organics from to save yourself a small fortune and get the best food ever
- How to grow you own
- The mindset you require to make this work for you
- The little know "doctrine of signatures" that helps you learn the secrets of plant based nutrition
- Weight loss on the raw food diet - how and why it works
- Key organic foods - a full description of the fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds that make up this diet including what nutrients each one contains, what health benefits each has, and some information about selection and storage.
- How to be creative when creating organic food dishes
- How you know when you are doing the organic diet right
- How the colors of fruits and vegetables relate to their nutritional benefits
- Information about the main seasonal fruits and vegetables
- A fine selection of simple, easy to make tasty recipes to get you going and links to sites with 100’s more recipes
- The nutritional properties of a selection of herbs and spices
- How to “cook” with organic raw food to end up with delicious shakes, salads, meals and snacks that are simple and easy to make, wonderful to eat and super nutritious.
- The nutritional requirements of the raw food diet
- Other ways to optimize your health with hydration, breathing, meditation, ph balance; as well as information about
vaccines, cosmetics and toiletries, aspartame, fluoridation, eating meat and dairy products
Answers to frequently asked questions addressing any concerns and questions you may have about beginning on this path
on such things as protein and iron intake and so on.
As a bonus you will also be given one month’s access to our members area where you can watch videos showing you exactly how a real raw food kitchen operates, how to check the food you are buying is good quality and fresh, how some recipes are put together and a few other secrets to raw food diet success.
In this book you will find the information you need to begin eating a raw food diet, but for some reason you are not satisfied with it, please let us know and we will refund your purchase price in full and we will appreciate your feedback.